We've updated the way you submit your reimbursements! We know this feature is a favourite one among our members, which is why we've spent some time polishing and improving it.
This update now supports other currencies which will speed up the time it takes for you to receive the payout.
If you are in Europe, Canada, the US or the UK, just fill in the form with your bank details and submit a copy of your receipt. If you're outside these areas, don't worry, we can still support your reimbursements.
Here's a step by step guide:
1. Click on Services > Request a reimbursement
2. Fill in the form with your bank details and click Request Reimbursement
3. If you're outside the UK, the US, Canada or Europe, please leave a personal email address and click Request Reimbursement. You will then receive an email from Wise, our payment provider, with steps to retrieve the payment you requested.
4. A confirmation screen will appear with the reimbursement information.
5. Payments are processed every Friday, so make sure you submit your request before then. Depending on where you're located, you might receive the funds on the same day. Some may take a couple of days.